Top Three Reasons for Using Overture
- Efficiency and accuracy: You need to efficiently and accurately solve a partial differential equation
(PDE) on a complex geometry.
- Moving geometry: You need to solve a PDE on a moving or deforming geometry.
- Grid Generation: You need to generate an overlapping grid for your own solver.
The Ogen overlapping grid generator can generate grids for
high-order accurate approximations.
Overview of Capabilities
- Geometry and component grid generation: Overture has extensive geometry, CAD and grid generation capabilities.
- Overlapping Grid Generation: Overture has a flexible and automatic overlapping grid generator Ogen for
hole cutting and grid connectivity.
- Incompressible flows: the Cgins solver can be used to simulate incompressible flows
with moving geometry.
- Compressible flows: the Cgcns solver can be used to simulate compressible flows with
- Solid mechanics: the Cgsm solver can be used to simulate elastic waves.
- Fluid structure interactions: the Cgmp solver can be used to simulate conjugate heat transfer
(coupled heat transfer between fluids and solids) and
fluid structure interactions (coupling fluids with deforming solids).
- Electromagnetics: the Cgmx solver can be used to simulate time dependent